More than ever organisations rely on their information and data assets to remain competitive. At the same time there are more threats than ever to the safety of those assets.
However solid the defences of an organisation are, without deliberate, consistent and unrelenting vigilance, it’s just a matter of time before it falls prey to these emerging threats.
Planum IT offers:
- 360degree assessments of your organisation’s security posture delivering agility in identifying existing and uncovering potential weaknesses that when exploited can render your business defunct.
- Partnership with your business to build a well-rounded security framework within which your business can operate.
- Security solutions without the high costs associated with information security implementation.
- Partnership with your business to develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans that assure your business survivability and recovery in the event of a disaster.
- Project management as a service for the delivery of IT and information security projects
Call us for a no-obligation conversation on how Planum IT can help you be more secure in this hyper-connected world of business.
Digital Business Transformation
Organisations of any size are challenged with having to look at ways of reducing operational costs and enhancing customer experience, by improving traditional approaches to management and operations, if they want to stay competitive in the market place.
Digital Business Transformation enables organisations to achieve these goals and much more by reaching digital maturity and modernising business culture in any size organisation.
4 key industry factors pushing digital business transformation are:
- Business Profitability – the demands made on companies to increase profits
- Consumer Demand – customer satisfaction, increased demand for better experience
- Technological Innovation – Cloud Computing, IoT, Big Data, AI, Robotics
- Environmental Factors – Regulatory Laws, Climate Change
Our approach to digital business transformation will improve your organisation’s processes, people, technology and collective capability plus increase the speed of business activities and reduce costs.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further information on how we can help you on through your digital business transformation journey.